Wednesday 23 January 2013

The strangest date of my life...

Hey friends, hope your all enjoying yourselves.
 
    I have been busy for the last few days :-O yes, busy! How exciting. I put myself forward for a course with my company with the goal of progressing my career a little; this is something I would never consider for several reasons....travel, meeting new people, getting dressed up like a normal person lol. Anyhow that's where I've been :-D in Bristol and yes it was a lot of fun. I'm glad that's another hurdle I’ve passed and I bet your all super proud of me right? AND I have to go back to Bristol for a few days each month right through to October yay.
 
   It was however quite surreal in that it was an incredibly romantic setting, 200 (ish) miles from home in the soft snow and twilight just me and my work friend who we shall call 'notmyboyfriendguy'. So we arrived at our hotel and checked into our separate rooms on different floors, got a bit fresher after all those car hours and decided to go try and find something to eat. I wore my snow boot (luckily as it was snowing...smart move) some jeans and a nice is stripy top, obviously it would have been weird to even think about trying hard for a quick bite to eat with a work buddy. We walked for about half an hour, enjoying the snow and sense of being somewhere other than home for a while and found a place to eat (again nothing too special just a pizza place). The food was nice and we both had a bottle of beer and chatted. After this we again braved the snow for a spot of window shopping and eventually got to a really cute little bar called Amoeba I think, it was all lit by candles and had such a cool vibe we chilled out there for a bit and enjoyed a few more beers. It was a prefect soft setting and if I were with my Best Beast (aka Dave my bf) I certainly would have snuggled up and spent the majority of my time with my lips against his stubbly neck lol however I kept reminding myself not to flirt. (I dont fancy notmyboyfriendguy at all, it was just a really romantic almost date). Luckily I have a will of steel and adore my bf so i behaved impeccably even if I suspect he might not have given the chance :-O
 
    The course was great and I surprised myself by making a few comments instead of keeping out of the way and praying nobody noticed me, I'm pleased guys....I might be making progress after all ;)  the next dilemma is what to wear to my next workshop in only two weeks eek. I got away with my boots this time but I can’t count on snow every time, I think it’s time to get down to business and grab a pair of sexy shoes, I reckon these will do ...
Image 1 of ALDO Poole Platform Court Shoes
ALDO Poole Platform Court Shoes ASOS.COM

I SO SO SOOO WANT <3 
 
THANKS FOR READING ;)
ZOE T XOXO



 

No comments:

Post a Comment